Sprouting after germination

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Funk Decoy, Sep 27, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Okay so my setup is a 600w Aglex LED full spectrum grow light with vegetation and Blossom light setup .right now its setup about 4 feet off the pots and what I was wondering was after germination and I put the seeds in the pots under my light will that light be enough to get my seeds to sprout. Cause I'd hate to waste time and seeds trying to get them to sprout under that light and they won't. Its on a 20 hour light cycle .

2. Ayyyyyyy welcome, friend. You'd get more luck in this section of the forum.
    Also was confused by your question, but I get it now. Do you have a photo of your setup? More people can help that way. My few that I've popped have all had success in either peat moss/coco plugs or rockwool plugs in a mini greenhouse type deal using a tray and a dome cover. Keeps the substrate warm and moist. Maybe someone can shed some light on throwing them straight in.

3. I'm a little confused by the question. If the germinated seed hasn't sprouted yet, there would be no need for light until it does.