Sprouted

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Member 75-036, Nov 18, 2007.

1. My first seed EVER sprouted, and now I have it sitting in some soil (slightly covered) with the sprout facing up in the sun

I will be growing it organicaly with no lights or anything apart from the sun, and I'm hoping its full of seeds so I can grow more and get the hang of it

Anyway, what should I do now? How long should I leave it in the sun for?

My mum put some glad wrap over it with holes (she is an old hippy and did it this way when she was growing), but I'm not too sure

Any hints and advice welcome, if you can link me off to some good organic outdoor growing guides I will be greatful (been looking around but only found ones with lights)

I live in Australia and its spring going onto summer if that helps.

2. Read, read, read, read, and read some more. That is the first step to growing good herb. Look around the boards, read grow guides, logs, look at other peoples questions, and most importantly- USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION.

3. well I have been looking around for a few hours now, and as I said, the majority of guides have something to do with lights or hydro growing, which is not what I'm doing. I have read on several different forums and have had the same result, thanks for your "help", but hopefully someone else can answer my question

4. I don't think with your attitude anyone is going to "help" you. Learning to do something requires study. You are not the first person to grow organically outdoors, so try taking some more time to learn for yourself, rather than trying to get people to do your work for you. I took the time to point you in the right direction, and you obviously didn't appreciate that at all. Good luck getting help from anyone with that attitude.