Sprout transplanted to a Bubble Bucket, watering question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by trikky, Dec 8, 2006.

1. I just transplanted my sprouts into my bubble bucket. The water level is about 1 inch above the bottom of the net pot, yet the organic plugs I propogated them in are not touching the water. My question is, should I water from the top, and if so, should I also use a low strength nutrient solution when doing so? The roots were coming out the bottom of the organic plug when I transplanted it. I still don't think it is reqching the water yet. ANy help would be great.

2. C'mon guys, 15 people looked at this thread with no idea of what to do? I'm sure one of you fine people know. :D

3. well noob lol j/k here's what i know on the subject watering from the bottom is ideal because it encourages root growth :). having said that if you dont have enough co2 then your going to want to water from the top so that the leaves can get co2 from your water and c02 mix. :) hope that helps hope it atleast confuses you :)

4. Thanks for the tip. Thats was kinda what i was thinkin, but i'm having a hard time figuring out how to water a plug in hydroton from the bottom... any thoughts?