Sprout problems

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kingr, May 7, 2013.

1. Hi everyone,
    It's my first grow and i have faced some problems. I germinated one seed in the paper towel and planted it today so lets hope everything works out but i also had one seed planted directly to soil and 4 days have passed and i have made a terrible mistake. i assumed since nothing popped out the seed has probably rotten since the soil was pretty damp and took out the soil from the cup and there was at least 2inch root so i panicked and planted it again. so my question is whether there is a possibility for it to continue to grow or not?;)

2. Yup it will still grow. I transplanted 2 babies recently by the root with no dirt on it, dug it up and planted it in another pot and its fine.

3. As gtxerik says, you should have no problem. The only thing you have to be carefull about is not exposing the roots to light for a prolonged period of time. Make sure you compact the soil around the roots a little so they can fixate easier/faster.

4. thanx for the help guys!

5. the seed started sprouting and i can already see a bit coming from the ground.lets hope everything goes well

6. how are your seeds going ?