sprout, help please

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Beandip, Jan 27, 2012.

1. My plant sprouted about 2 days ago. The seed itself came up above the soil . But its in the same position it was when it first sprouted. I want to see if it's even alive. I dont want to pluck it or anything but what can i do? I figured the shell was just still on but now im not even sure, i know theres a root because i germinated it.

2. nobody can help? I use search but cant find anything. i just want to know how to see if my plant is alive.

3. Give it a few days the shell will fall off and the plant if alive will get bigger. You some kind of light on it? If not get one on it it'll love it

4. If its above the soil your fine. They look odd when they come out. Sometimes the shell stays on for a while or stays on one of the leaves that will grow out. Don't freak out.

5. Thanks for the responds, I had 2 cfls but the Y connector made the plant not receive enough light. So I improvised using my lizards light and have both 50w cfls pointed directly onto in about an inch away. In the morning I need to give my lizard the light back haha. but Im hoping I see a little different from now until then.