Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Springtime is dream time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Slilent, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Like alot of people i lose alot faith and happiness of over the winter season for several reasons. 1(. holidays suck for me when it comes to family 2(. i hate being stuck inside if im bored i can elast go walk down by the river

So sense its been getting warmer out iv been riding my 4wheeler going outside getting some yard work done

what do you blades enjoy doing in the spring and summer time and who agrees it about the beast seasons out there

2. I enjoy spring and fall best, hands down.

Then again, here in Vegas, we have like about a week of spring and fall. The rest is brutal summer, and a cold dry winter

3. Can't wait till Summer/Spring, Outdoor smoking is way more enjoyable

4. spring and fall, I love it

I can go out and not look like a puffed up marshmallow, plus the the spring nights are the best thing ever