spring

Discussion in 'General' started by Luvdabuddah, Apr 19, 2004.

1. whooooooooooooo was 85 y/d got sunburn an all dat good stuff went to a keg party y/d too had sum good herbage goin round ...oh what i love bout warm weather :D
    toke on :smoke:

2. word. life is so much better when it is nice and warm and sunny out.

is that you in your avatar?

3. lol yeah thats me...:p
    i know i looooove spring lol cept the damn mosquitos got bit up lol

4. yeah the weather is great in ohio right now. and it still cools off at night, so all the windows are open at my hosue.

5. warm n windy now lovin every minute of it too jus waitin for them clouds to roll in and hear that thunder lol i love storms...when its warm its still bout 76 niiiiiice :p wooooooo

6. the reason i asked if it was you, was because you are cute. i am attracted to you.

7. ahhhhhh thx :D
    toke on:smoke:

8. I'm so glad winter is over.. I've been cleaning my boat over an over waiting for a chance to dump it in the water :smoke: My favorite thing to do is to travel away from the city and just cruise on the river watching the stars, with a blunt in my hand :smoking: It's especialy cool when it's a fishing boat, with a decent sound system :) man I can't wait..

9. ^^^

Word. We got a lake in my town, and its nice to just go out and cruise with friends, smoke a few bowls, sip a few brews and just relax. :smoking:

10. I'm looking forward to being able to do the same thing once school is over. I live along the Ohio, so my friends and I take the boat out to smoke, drink, fish, etc. Unfortunately, I'm in Washington, DC right now. At least the weather is nice.