Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Spring Showers, Bring Purple Flowers!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TxIIGino, May 14, 2011.

1. Hello fellow Grasscitiens. So, my dealer happens to be a chick, she has been stalling on me for the past 4 days! She finally calls me up today and said she can deliver a 1/4 to me finally. Heres what showed up :p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Girl got that fire! Damn dude, nice buds. How much did the quarter run you?

3. Texas prices, $75

4. damn you still got that Scarface lamp!
    beautiful nuggs!

5. $75 delivered? Damn... i want a delivery dealer :p

I pay $50-80/q here in Montana... depends who i go through.

6. do you own an ak47?

7. Ammo for days :devious:

8. ^That's so hardcore...

9. ...wait is she hot? Cause then thats just straight P.I.M.P. shit..

unless you are related then, eww! gross.

10. It's not really ammo. It's a scarface lamp post. Chillll. Yes, she is extremely hot.

11. Mm I love admiring bud with different colors. What I'd do for a smoke right now. (Nothing sexual) Maybe take the cans back if it was daytime but you get what I mean. :smoke:

12. I just got some new OG in. It has a little bit of purple in it as well. I'll flick it tomorrow after work.

13. if my dude ever delivered that to me i would probably give him the coziest hug he has ever received, that bud looks genuinely beautiful! haha

14. #14 fatmaggott, May 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    my prices are 60 an 1/8 100-120 a 1/4 in Dallas

15. Word? I have a buddy in the D that throws it to me at 55 1/8. Not much of a discount, but anything helps.
    Here's a little nug of that OG I was speaking of. :devious:
    [​IMG]

16. looks like u got some good grinder hash..