Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Spring Breakin It

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BluntAssassin, Apr 19, 2011.

1. So I'm kickin it with some homies last night and we got really really high. I mean we were on some nasa shit. Anyways, my friend fell asleep with his eyes open. I don't know if he was asleep for sure but he was unresponsive even when we tried our hardest to make him flinch. What the fuck happened?:confused:

2. where his eyes wide open? my niece sleeps with her eyes open sometimes but there not fully open. its normal. definitely freaky looking tho.
    if they were wide open he might just have been in another world and too high to notice. my friend was like that on shrooms. he just sat there and didnt say a single word the whole 5 hours. just stared into space

3. his eyes were normally open like he was watching tv or something. I thought it was the funniest thing in the world.