Spring Break!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by SugarcroN, Mar 26, 2004.

1. SPRING BREAK BIAA!

Damn dude they were just throwin kids out the door of the clinic at school, I came down with some hardcore springbreakitous and had to leave. Time to goto the beach, skim, get blazed. Anyone here from florida? Sarastoa area?

2. Hahah skim boarding eh :D

Im horrible, but its sure fun! My town is right on the beach, and with Vancouver Island blocking the ocean waves, we have PERFECT skiming pools everywhere all up and down the beach.

All my buds steal construction tubing and such to make all sorts of rail and jumps. I love sitting in the son smoking the bong and just blasting some music while hanging out. Great way to spend the summer months :D

Last time i was out there, my buddie did a Shuv into a 50/50 up a rail, shuv to into a boardslide down the other side of the rail, and then a shuv out, pretty impressive if you ask me.

Friend of mine runs a Skimboarding company called "Kayotics" its starting to really pick up, he makes his own boards, hoodies, pants shirts etc. Should be pretty big in the next few years. Maybe youll hear about it someday, although living in BC, hed have to take it right across the states from corner to corner.

anyways i sort of went off there. Skimboarding is fun!

all you oldies, give it a shot! its fun and falling doesnt hurt much since you land in water and sand :p

3. Yea dude, skimmins the shit. Nothin like the beach, the breeze, the water, the ass =D