Spring Break

Discussion in 'General' started by Frösty, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Well I got off work this morning, worked all weekend and tomorrow starts my spring break. I plan on smoking, probably play a little disc golf if it is nice enough outside, and chillin with a few bros, who knows maybe I'll even treat myself to a new piece:p

What are my fellow blades up to for spring break? Whether it is over this week or coming up soon what are your plans? Maybe I'll have to steal some good ones otherwise I am just taking it easy :smoking:

2. Last night of my spring break, class at 10 tomorrow :( . My break was pretty good though, I didn't do all that much but it was nice to see the Fam, especially my dog.

3. Mines just beginning, I don't go back until next Monday, a week and a day left :smoke:

I love spring break so much. I plan on sitting at home a few days, chilling with friends a few days, and smoke a lot of weed.

Don't forget the books :smoke:

4. Ya I go back to school a week from tomorrow aswell. Shitty thing is though is a lot of my buddies from high school have different spring breaks that are later like early april. I wish that was the case:( I don't know about you guys but wisconsin still has our snow, and I am a very out door type person and I have been itching to burn a few playing hackeysack and throwing around some discs outside all day long. That is basically what my summer consisted of last summer and I wouldn't take back one second of it:p