Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Spring Break!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by crsasoccer67, Mar 22, 2012.

1. so my spring breaks in 3 days and im heading to florida! my whole family golfs except me and ill be alone in the condo so i was wondering u think it will be easy to get bud in florida? ill be near naples, florida about 2 hours west of miami. also what are they prices in southern florida!?

2. Shouldn't be too hard. Never is.

3. Funny I just had my spring break, started class again on Monday.

4. I hate scouting weed out in random vacation spots. So sketchy. If you do, I would suggest asking people smoking cigarettes. Start a conversation first, though. Don't just go up to them and say "Do you have marijuana I can purchase for cash?" Just ask them to bum you a cig and talk about sports or something. Mention you're on vacation and ask "Hey, you know anywhere I can get some tree?" Don't use the word weed or marijuana, use something like nug or bud in case they are anti-weed. That way, they prolly won't know what you're talking about. Not to be racist, but black people are usually more likely to help you out and give you a decent price from my experiences.

Really, I'd suggest checking out http://forum.grasscity.com/recreational-marijuana-use/225511-weed-plane.html in regards to getting it through the airport.

5. [quote name='"crsasoccer67"']so my spring breaks in 3 days and im heading to florida! my whole family golfs except me and ill be alone in the condo so i was wondering u think it will be easy to get bud in florida? ill be near naples, florida about 2 hours west of miami. also what are they prices in southern florida!?[/quote]

I live north of Naples. It's pretty easy to find some if you ask the hippies on the beach.

6. Id rather bring some then ask random people.