Spring Break

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SecretStoner08, Mar 20, 2012.

1. I hate coming home from college. It is so boring in my hometown, I basically lose everything when I fly back up to my parents house. I'm currently on spring break and bored out of my mind! My brother goes to school during the day and both of my parents work so I have the house to myself with nothing to do. Iv finished all my homework, don't have a gym membership in town, television has turned to shit these days, I forgot my ipod at school, I didn't bring home my skateboard or my playstation and the weather has been awful this entire week. I've also lost most of my hometown friends after leaving for school. All I've been doing is sitting on my computer browsing the forums. Normally id paint or something but I left all of my supplies at school as well. I'm also currently on a t-break so no bud either:/ I'm completely lost at what to do to make it through the rest of this week.

any suggestions guys? good books? ... anything? :(

2. Man, that really sucks, im sorry your spring break has to be unenjoyable. You could always try and find some old friends. Also, you could always clean the house if its not already clean. I always clean when im bored, plus your parents would find it a big surprise . Brainstorm some cool paintings you pain when you get back home. Sorry, im not really sure what to tell you. How come you went home for spring break instead of chillin where you live?

3. yeah ima try and re-connect with some old buds, seems pretty shitty only hittin them up whem im bored though... house is spotless too haha, cleaned yesterday. My Mom bought me a "surprise" plane ticket as a gift. FML.

4. Quit the T-break:devious:

No, seriously.

Get some sativa bud, and smoke all day. Go explore the countryside/city/those train tracks you never followed.

Shit man, you're on spring break. Smoke a bowl! :hello::p

Truth is, you hardly need anything or anyone to have a good time. Read a good book, make a stew, learn to sing, study botany, sit on your stoop. You could probably do all of those things, no matter where your parents happen to live. See what I'm getting at?

Weed helps though. You don't have to do it, but it could help. :smoke:

5. Dude just cop a fuckin half and smoke all fuckin day. Ur on spring break bro.

6. I was thrilled to have a week where I had absolutely nothing to do but relax. I miss spring break already.

7. Sounds exactly like my situation this week for the most part, but im blazing every night, where you from?

8. Sounds like a lame ass spring break

Beach week baby lets goooooo

9. you got a empty house, parents gone till late..and you cant figure out what to do?

BRING SOME PUSSY HOME AND HIT IT

10. [quote name='"SecretStoner08"']I hate coming home from college. It is so boring in my hometown, I basically lose everything when I fly back up to my parents house. I'm currently on spring break and bored out of my mind! My brother goes to school during the day and both of my parents work so I have the house to myself with nothing to do. Iv finished all my homework, don't have a gym membership in town, television has turned to shit these days, I forgot my ipod at school, I didn't bring home my skateboard or my playstation and the weather has been awful this entire week. I've also lost most of my hometown friends after leaving for school. All I've been doing is sitting on my computer browsing the forums. Normally id paint or something but I left all of my supplies at school as well. I'm also currently on a t-break so no bud either:/ I'm completely lost at what to do to make it through the rest of this week.

any suggestions guys? good books? ... anything? :([/quote]

Play some online games on your computer or some shit