Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Spring Break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Muppetsex10, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Hey everyone.
    So I am a college student, I live in Chicago but I will be heading to California around Mar 27 to about April 3rd (specifically in san bernardino county) I know people say how easy it is to find weed in cali. How exactly can I go about getting some? Aha
    I just wanna get some so I can enjoy my time more over there :)

Thanks!!

2. I'm probably going on a trip as well, I think a tropical island like Hawaii or Virgin Islands. :smoke:

3. Not sure. But go to bars. Best place to start

4. I bet if you wonder around long enough you'll find a large social gathering and meet some people who can help you out.

5. you just need to meet somebody that has their mmj rec

6. Ask Betty White. She'll show you how they roll.

7. [quote name='"unfadable"']you just need to meet somebody that has their mmj rec[/quote]

This is what I will try to do

8. I say just walk around the streets near the dispensaries until you see some nice looking person walking out of a dispensary and offer to give him an extra 5 dollars to fetch you some 'medicine.'

9. I'm hoping I find something! Dont wanna be in cali for a week without anything!

10. I live in the San Bernadino/Inland Empire area :D. It's real easy man. A park is your best bet. Literally you'll have people walk up to desperately looking for a buyer since this area is crawling with them.

11. HAHAH that was a good one lol

12. my dad's oldest friend Brian works on hollywood movie sets. and he told me Never buy weed near a movie set. A lot of times some stage hand will try to make a quick few bucks by selling the prop weed.

13. Can't you tell? Like so long as you're not in high school, and I don't think OP is, I think it would be pretty hard to get duped if you know what weed looks like.

14. [quote name='"DichroFusion"']

Can't you tell? Like so long as you're not in high school, and I don't think OP is, I think it would be pretty hard to get duped if you know what weed looks like.[/quote]

Yeah I would think it would.be pretty easy to notice prop weed.

15. watch out I always see those cops episodes from that place.
    Make sure you aint hittin up any cops lol.
    Good luck OP.

16. [quote name='"Klauck"']watch out I always see those cops episodes from that place.
    Make sure you aint hittin up any cops lol.
    Good luck OP.[/quote]

This is my biggest fear, getting like an undercover.