Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Spring break tolerance break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mangoskunk, Mar 23, 2012.

1. I am on day four of a tolerance break, and I'm wondering if I should wait until spring break (10 days) or power through it for a full 30 days. My question is: how fast would my tolerance build back up after smoking once a day everyday? I weigh about 140 lbs.

2. Depends on a few things, but personally, four days isn't that long, regardless of how much you burn. I usually give it a week at least.

3. [quote name='"ghostonvacation"']Depends on a few things, but personally, four days isn't that long, regardless of how much you burn. I usually give it a week at least.[/quote]

I'm only four days in, planning on at least 10.

4. build up fast, that's why i rarely take breaks, i reckon after 2 sessions you'll be back where you were

5. go up until spring break, smoke, then take 2 more weeks and you should have a successful t break