Spring Break Plans

Discussion in 'General' started by DrazyHaze, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Well GC, it's my spring break next week and I'm stuck here. I work at a pizza place and been blowin my money on weed and unmentionables and now I can't scrounge up enough cash to stay in Panama City with my bros so I'm stuck here in Atlanta and everyone will be gone except my one friend.

BUT there's hope!

I'm going to be house siting for some family friends from Saturday to Saturday, so my own house for a week! I'm pretty excited for this I must say.

They have a back porch that's screened in with a huge ass flat screen(dunno how it hasn't been stolen) and two badass dogs.

So basically, my spring break is my own temporary house with a badass smoking area, and my buddy chillin with me throughout the week, and a half of bud and a lot of shifts at my pizza joint (Mellow Mushroom).

Yaya go on about how dank Mellow Mushroom is...and I'm the guy that makes pizzas so you can thank me for that too.

Whats everyone else doing?

TL;DR: have a house to myself, and a half of weed during spring break. Shall be fun.

2. sounds like a good spring break to me... and that ends up saving you money too!

3. That is true my friend. I don't ever have nuff money. They're paying me to watch the house too. Win!

4. I'm planning to get laid in panama city and get shit faced everyday. If I don't get laid I'm going to falcon punch a hole in the ocean.

5. [quote name='"foxtrot10"']I'm planning to get laid in panama city and get shit faced everyday. If I don't get laid I'm going to falcon punch a hole in the ocean.[/quote]

I think you'll be alright. Lots of sluts down there lookin for the dick after 2-3 shots of liquor. Enjoy the pussy