Spring break...friday night....at home

Discussion in 'General' started by JCrohn, Apr 4, 2009.

1. ...alone, this effing sucks

i called like 9 of my friends and nobody is doing anything :/

god, all i wanted to do this spring break was have a good time...aside from the smoking, it has been rather eventless...especially with the ladies for me.

oh well, mind as well toke up until someone calls me up with something happening.

*loads another bowl of green crack into the vape*

2. Why dont you make something happen?

3. like what? im def not smoking anyone out and most people i know are brokes/bums when it comes to a good time

EVERYONE ive tried is being lame or not answering.

4. Maybe they are going out.......just not with you

5. yeah i thought about that :/

6. But also dont be so stingy with the weed on your spring break. Make things happen. You dont have like any close friends or anyone you just would want to smoke with and them not have to pay. Its karma it will come back to you.

7. Me too, it is self imposed though. Against my better judgment I ended up doing a whole whack of free blow last night. Got to sleep around 8 this morning. My sinus cavities are completely fucked right now.

I also decided to take a weed tollerance break starting today, so im trying to stay away from the stuff for the next couple days, wich means staying away from my friends.

So im just gonna lay here in bed, watch a bit of tv, maybe play a video game or two, then hit the hay. There is a kegger going on tomorow night, should be greasy.