Spring break and I dont have dick to do

Discussion in 'General' started by whatamidoing5294, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Well the title says it all. My best guy friend is in cali (lucky bastard) and my best girl friend is in Florida. I have a few other good friends here but it gets boring sometimes just smoking and doing shit, especially when I can't go out much because it's pretty cold still in Chicago and only is going to get worse. I have plans to kick it with a non smoking group of mine which should be fine, but other than that I need ideas if what to do .

I can't work out because I got stabbed in the hand and I'm in no condition to work out.

sent from my Glad air freshener using Grasscity Mobile Forum app

2. Find a hobby? Start collecting stuff or building something. Start building a business model that's what I do in my spare time. I just sit and write down anything I think I could make money doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Fi

3. My hobby is athletics. Working out, basketball etc. Can't do that :(

The only others I have is reading and I just haven't been in a reading mood lately.

I might try to read, because I have no clue what I'd do for money like you said

4. Whenever I feel like I'm not doing shit and wasting time, I try and hop on something productive. In my case it's my plants. I would agree that you should find a hobby it's great.

5. #5 Royal Vengeance, Mar 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2014
    Humans arent limited to one hobby. If your bored cause no ones around and your injured and can't complete your main hobby then it's time to find another. Widdling? Growing? Models? There's all sorts of shit to do

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Fi

6. go on a road trip with those friends! That's always fun and it doesn't have to cost much.

7. Don't get me wrong I know what you mean. I'm working on a growing plan now but it's too cold atm to do so. And besides athletic stuff, reading, writing, and being with friends I don't do much else because well it's what I like. And I really can't think of much right now. But maybe a good walk would remedy that

8. It was $600 for cali and I think $400 for Florida, seeing as both are flying. Kinda sucks asshole cause if I had the money I would've gone

9. I love people on this forum casually saying stuff like "Yeah I got stabbed in the hand," as if it's no big deal. 

10. Idk if that's an insult or not lol, but it was an accident so Its not as big of a deal

11. #11 AleR, Mar 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2014
    I'm going camping for spring break with some friends. When we camp one of us will do unmentionables during the day and at night time we sit around the camp fire passing a blunt or Bong. Its a really good vibe man you gotta try it.

12. At first I thought it said "spring break don't got a dick to chew" xD