Spring Awakening (Soldier Field, Chicago)

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by lonew0lf420, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Anybody going? I am planning on candy-flipping right before and taping a bag of joints to my nuts to sell at the concert. its gonna be a great time

2. I am definitely going to Spring Awakening. It's four days after I turn 21 so I am buying the VIP package and taking advantage of turning 21!

The line up is decent except for Skrillex. I want to go for Flux Pavillion, Wolfgang Gartner, and Dillon Francis. It's gonna be dope!

3. hell yeah man, definatly go all out. I am not too picky about who is playin, i think they all have talent but I am pumped to see Dillon Francis and Designer Drugs

4. I saw Designer Drugs play a private party at some loft in NYC and at Webster in the same night. Gotta love groupie bitches.

5. Bump because it was fucking AMAZING!! Skrillex put on a sick show in the rain!

6. One of the best weekends of my life. skrillex, afrojack, flux all fucking killed it

7. How much do you sell per joint there?

8. Yeah it was so sick, the rain was awesome

9. lets just say there was alot of people who wanted to get high, and I made a nice amount of money;)

10. I went candy flipping too and it was fucking intense. 

That basically sums it up

11. Way jealous of everyone who went. My buddy and his gf went and said it was amazing. It was just a lil out of my range at the time, so my next opportunity i am going to take full advantage of.