sprays & weed?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mizfoo, Aug 5, 2003.

1. In my city we have been getting many different types of kuSh which as disrupted the sale of normal chronic 15/gram...over this there has been a huge debate whether the kuSh is sprayed...i am so sick of hearing the arguments from people who have no idea so i resorted to this board for some enlightenment...so i kuSh sprayed if so what is it? everyone thinks the spray gives it the distinct smell

thx to everyone who comments

miz kuShed909

2. highly unlikely that it's been sprayed with anything, as if you spray a plant that's in flowering, you run a huge risk of getting mould on the plant, even after it's been harvested and is drying or cureing, and no one will buy moldy weed.......hope that answers your question........Peace out........Sid

3. thanks for the info...its just these nugs are so potent it made some people skeptical i dont know why...its a strain from la called OG KUSH its really really stinky like a bag in ur pocket willl smell up ur entire room :D

4. If you live in America, its a true fact that America has the most potent buds in the world! Thats a true fact.

5. illcid i don't want you to think this is anything more than a growers query, but do you have have anything to back that up?.......if so i'd like to read it if you have the link, i'm allways on the lookout for strong strains and i'd like to read it...........Peace out.........Sid

6. yeah rite.