spraying? what?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by stonergirl-420, Jan 18, 2009.

1. i was talking to my brother the other day about the process of harvestin and i was always thought you dried then cured your bud. he mentioned something about spraying it? im not sure what he meant by this or when you would do it?.. i know he didnt mean like with other drugs or whatever they do to make it weigh more.. cause hes just not like that.. anybody have any ideas?

2. Some messed up ppl spray buds after harvest with something like fiberglass which looks just like massive trics with the naked eye but this crap is causing permanent lung problems,i hear it was used a few years back in europe but only read this once,

Other than that nothing should be sprayed on bud after drying except maybe a light mist of water if buds get too dry,its done during long cures too to keep the moisture at the right level,carrot pieces and fresh trimmings also add moisture to curing buds if needed.;)

3. yeah he doesnt grow himself so im guessing what he said wasnt right because grit weed is def not even a problem where im at.. but thats fucked for people who do come across it