Spraying plants with H2O

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by pumped1228, Aug 19, 2009.

1. I dont want to water everyday so any harm in spraying with a light mist of good old cold h20 early AM and late PM? Its been in the 90's all week.

2. no harm whatsoever just dont drench em....and u could even put a light mix of flowering ferts in the bottle and folier feed em thats what ive done for years and mine love it just dont go overboard with it

3. you can burn the leaves if its sunny enough, water magnifies.

4. A good really good idea if ur spraying ur plants is to use non flavored seltzer water. the plant gets a drink and the CO2 bubbles will really help with the grow of ur plant alot.

5. does that really work ?? have u tried it or are u just repeating something uve heard like alot of people do...and what does it do sounds ok but have u done it

6. Spraying with water might encourage mold on the inside of the buds, I would only spray if they're still vegging

7. started flowering so I stoped

8. for the 50th time, You need two surfaces for refraction to take place, You will NOT get the "magnifying" glass effect from a droplet of water on the leafs surface...

Mine love a light mist of water in the morn def helps with the hot HOT sun.. I havent tried seltzer water, i would love to tho, do you guys recommend it during flowering?

9. Is this what a folige(sp) application is?

10. nah...thas why i said dont drench them ...ive been spraying mine for yrs and yrs all the way thru even with big dense buds and never got any mold at all cause i liightly mist em down so it really gets the tops and the leaves and dries in the sun in like 2-3 minutes and they love it plus foliar feeds them ..but ur right if u dont know what ur doing or u spray the shit out of em alot while u have buds yea im sure u will have bud rot pretty quickley ..but if u do it right i recomend it highly...cenabite is right they are not gonna burn at all ..if the was true every plant would be burnt from rain and the moring dew and other shit so that is false

11. What about misting a flowering plant with seltzer? Is that recommended?

SO close to harvest i can smell it... literally... :hello::hello:

12. Should you also add some nutes to the water?