Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Spraying cool aid on your grow????

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jose20, Mar 21, 2012.

1. you'd think people would do an inkling of research before asking stupid questions. Plants Like Water pure and straight. Not sugar or fake sugar.

Making a strain is all to do with breeding and genetics. Nothing to do with what you water your plants with or what fruit peel you put into the bag (I've had scumbag dealers do this with a lemon peel and then try and tell me the bud (KB) was Lemon Haze. I laughed in his face when he asked for headies prices)

2. please stop trying then. Because you have no idea what the fuck you are doing.

I'm trying to make a new breed of dog. Think if I put cool aid on a dog it'll become a different breed?

3. ^ call it kooldog or dog aids.

4. Possibly just a tsp or two. I agree the sugar would attract things but remember sugar is also a carbohydrate for the plant. This is probably just a joke but it's just some constructive thought, non the less.

5. the sugar we eat is completely different than the sugar plants use. if you want a surefire way to hurt/possibly kill your plants go for it

6. kooldog sounds pretty good.
    I dunno abotu dog aids lol

7. Why not just just drink some Kool aid while and after toking like normal people?

8. Like simple and complex sugars. Plants store starch which then is broken down and used as energy....Omg I learned something useful in Biology :D

9. glad to see i'm not the only one who payed attention in class :D