Sprayer

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by boyspirit, Sep 6, 2017.

1. hey now... For those with larger gardens, what are ya spraying with?
    I'm currently using an atomizer. I have to refill it 8 times. I like the power and fine mist but it's not big enough...
    I used a paint sprayer last year with a different sprayer. The paint sprayer isn't an option any longer. Hoping to find something more economical, if possible.

16-20 gallons would be ideal.
    Last year we just filled up 5 gallon buckets with long tubing and rolled paint sprayer as needed.
    Thoughts?
    $300 price range, If possible.
    Thanks ahead of time.

2. Just got one of the gro king sprayers it's pretty awesome.

3. We've been looking at the Gro King....
    Probably gonna hold off til next year.
    Just spoke with our bug person in town and since I'm dealing with Russets, he said the atomizer is what we need.
    Gro-King next year BEFORE infestation, as preventative.
    We think we inherited the russets with the property so will be doing some major overhaul around the property.
    Bye bye blackberries!

4. Flo-Master 1026b Atomizer, trust me, Ive gone through hella different sprayers. This one is the ferrai of sprayers.

5. That's what I'm using. But I need to spray at least 16 gallons every time which means 8 refills. Needing hot water for Doctor Zymes so been walking back up to house everytime.
    Breaking my back and shoulders. And I'm not tall enough to get to top of plants. I wish the atomizer had a long attachment.
    (This is 'boy spirits' wife, btw, so im shorter and not as strong). Lol!
    I'm gonna have to bring my damn step ladder out with me! Lol
    Was hoping to work smarter, not harder and thought a new sprayer would accomplish that. Guess not.