Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sprayed with THC?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Audion, May 28, 2010.

1. I have this friend who keeps talking about dealers "Spraying weed with THC" Why would weed ever need to be sprayed with THC? For extra potency?
    I've never heard of this, and I'd like to know because I'm considering buying from him. Thanks blades.

2. ehhh im not sure that THC can necessarily be sprayed on to weed

maybe it could be dipped in honey oil or something?

but no, i do not think that THC can be sprayed onto weed

3. hmm...i guess it's possible if those dealers have tons of THC oil lying around..but it's unlikely

4. It sounds like he is telling you that his weed is sprayed with THC for extra potency just so you will buy from him. That is at least what it sounds like. If he wants you to pay extra for his "thc sprayed" weed don't go for it, its highly unlikely that its true.

5. Ok, I just asked him. Actually what he meant was GROWERS "spray" the plant while its growing so it can be absorbed. This makes more sense, though I've still never heard of this. Of course I know 0 about growing.

6. any weed that is being sprayed with something isn't going to be what you want it to be

7. Hahahahahahahaha. Don't buy from him. He thinks you're an idiot.

8. Yea, im leaning towards this

9. It's possible that the dealer coated bud with THC extract or some type of oil but my best guess is that he's bullshitting and trying to make some extra money off you.

10. It's certainly not impossible! However, I don't see the practicality of it. Does he just throw it in for good measure and no extra charge? Also, the weed must not be that great if it needs more THC. Besides, If I dealt and had that, I'd keep it.

11. sounds pretty sketchy to me.. Ive heard of several different kinds of things being "sprayed" on weed by growers and dealers and none of them are THC and none of them are good. I've heard of growers spraying weed with raid or aerosol in order to make the buds sticky as shit so they stay together when packed and still seem fresh when pulled for individual sale. I've also heard of dealers taking coca cola and putting it into a aerosol can and spraying weed with it. When put into a freezer this apparently gives the weed a real fruity smell to it and makes it look extra crystally.
    But spraying with THC? never heard of that. I've seen THC in liquid forms before but spraying it seems a stretch.
    i wouldnt trust it. especially if this guy is saying the growers are spraying it? how would he know unless he knows the grower

12. hahahah yes,growers can use a spray bottle to spray water on their plants,i guess this thread was made over a miss communication :laughing:

13. Maybe he means sprayed with the synthetic THC, that JWH stuff?

14. Also shady growers will spray shit on the weed to increase the weight. That's what some of the grit weed around is.

15. He says they spray it with "liquid THC" as its growing. sounds like BS right?

16. Hahahah Total bullshit ,that kid is just talking out his ass :laughing::yay::laughing:

17. qft. Exactly what I thought when I read this

18. Fuck. I was hoping to buy from him because he said he could get me an eighth of dank for $40. But now that hes saying this I don't think I trust him :mad:

19. #20 funkydope12, May 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2010
    yea i wouldnt trust that. tell him if he really wants you to buy his stuff tell him to smoke you out first and then you'll think about it haha