Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sprayed weed ??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by InvisibleKush, Jan 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Yo guys, I’ve been smoking almost every day for about 2 years now so know my weed pretty well and I changed dealer last night and got some a 20 of different stuff. The first thing I noticed was the smell, I can’t really relate it to anything else I’m know but it doesn’t really smell like weed (or any weed I’ve had) and it also has hints of purple in it. After a bong for the first minute of so it leaves a really strange taste in my mouth and it’s making me paranoid it may be sprayed with something ? Unfortunately I have no pics of the bud cos I ground it all up but I’ve attached some pictures of the weed ground up. What do you think guys ? Cheers

Attached Files:

2. All I can say is that if you don't feel good about a certain product. Don't keep using it. The proof is in your own words brother. You've been smoking for a while. This stuff doesn't seem right, so... it's probably not. If it is, then oh well. Better safe than sorry. Listen to your gut, don't listen to me or anyone else online when it comes to your health though. Lol

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, that damn thing is a duck. Best of luck. Honestly I don't think smoking a $20 sack will hurt to much but also I wouldn't smoke it if I thought it was sprayed. Just my opinion anyways.

J Evergreen

3. [​IMG]
    Mixed bucket of strains with some greens and some purples all harvested outside Jan 1st in So Cal
    Outside grown in cool temps will purple up many strains.
    With such a wide range of possible smell combinations from the plant it's more likely it's just a change in strain.
    Blueberries, Oranges, Lemons and Turpentine (pine), are all present in my current strains I run.
    BNW

4. Who grinds up a 20 bag in one go unless you're rolling a fat blunt..

• Like Like x 1
  5. I had something similar happen to me a few weeks ago, my usual guy was out of town so I picked up a eighth from another guy I know in town but he wasn’t just the middle man for someone else (shoulda known better), anyways I got the bag and it looked soo purple so I was like hell yeah and left. Got home rolled a b and the first hit made my stomach turn upside down, the smoke smelled like cleaner and it tasted even worse, took a few more hits then threw up from the taste and tossed the blunt, no buss at all. I believe it was some bs mid or something sprayed with formaldehyde but needless to say idfwh at all anymore.

6. Oh dude ditch the product if doesn't make you feel good. Also if want the best quality at home grow it that's about all you can do besides move to a legal state or country.

7. Bro, I feel your pain, no one wants to believe sprayed weed is a thing in the uk... well it bloody is!

I fell out with an old best friend who dealt large quantities higher up the chain because he was choosing to buy sprayed weed from Liverpool as it was a LOT cheaper. He used to get me to test his stuff and rate it as he doesn’t smoke at all. He saves over a grand a kilo by buying sprayed weed.

When he first started getting it, he didn’t know but I told him the shit tastes like plastic and hardly smells like weed in the bag. He spoke to his supplier and they straight up told him it was sprayed. He’s a bigger fish with contacts across the uk, it’s much more prevalent than people think.

What’s worse is that people I thought were long term timers I know don’t even know they’re smoking it and think the harshness on the throat is because it’s “dank”. Before I fell out with my friend the big fish, I gave the samples he gave me to friends to look at and try, none of them thought it was sprayed in any way and I know categorically it was sprayed as the supplier told me it was. I’m talking about people that have been smoking for years and years.

It’s so prevalent in Brighton that I’ve quit, dealers that were once proud of they’re shit are now selling sprayed because it’s all they can get hold of. One guy stopped for two weeks but then started selling sprayed because weed is his only income. It’s all over London too as some of my mates have turned to growing instead. It’s also everywhere in Cornwall. I know it’s in other places in the uk too but haven’t whitnessed it first hand in these areas so won’t comment on that.

I can’t grow where I am and I don’t want some fucked up illness in 20 years time from this chemical weed.

Many people think I’m para but I know my shit when it comes to weed. I even got sold plastic weed from a dealer t hat was recommended by someone from the bright on cannabis club. Looked amazing and was really dense, like rocks. Was very disappointing and the last straw for me.

I know there’s great weed in the uk but it’s not as common, people that think it is are either in a good area or think they know good shit when they don’t!

Peace..