Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

SPRAYED WEED UK!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GreenoTea, Jun 2, 2017.

1. I'm from Wirral in UK I've been smoking some pretty harsh ass sprayed weeds for ages now, I've had fake lemon haze as mentioned above my dealer blew himself up when he said he only had diseal left then I said okay I'm going somewhere else he automatically had lemon haze hahahaha no thanks mate, anyway I've been having a problem with my new weed very light green I suspect is died in bleach also got silica on to weigh down my throat is in bits and chest is always tight have nasal congestion a lot too

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'm from the UK been smoking 9 years and never had any weed that was laced/sprayed with anything and I've got weed from all over the west midlands, correct me if I'm wrong isn't Brighton right next to London? & weed in London is expensive so the suppliers most likely spray to make up there money when selling. Either way people who spray/lace are complete dicks

3. Shit you're from the West Mids? I live in central Brum mate

• Like Like x 2

4. Yeah bro I live about an hour or so away from Birmingham man:smoke:

5. Wow I'm so sorry that's happening to you guys in the UK. Sounds like a lot of chumps need to get their ass beat.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I had sprayed weed once in 2003. It isn't a common thing like some people make out. We have fire over here for the most part

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Tasty puff is most common thing sprayed on weed make a shit swag weed turn into a lemon haze to the average Joe

8. Stayed in Cornwall for the summer. Sprayed weed there too.

9. If you are lucky, they are only using coca-cola to add weight and stickiness. (Makes for a very harsh smoke!) Some of the crap that has been added to cannabis is the past is scary dangerous! Bolt

Smoke Pot, Get Lead Poisoning? (Germany/Europe) (news - 2008)
    Smoke Pot, Get Lead Poisoning?

Adulteration of cannabis with tobacco, calamus, and other cholinergic compounds (full - 2008) http://www.cannabis-med.org/english/journal/en_2008_04_2.pdf

Respiratory consequences of inhalation of adulterated cannabis (abst – 2009)
    [Respiratory consequences of inhalation of adulterated cannabis]. - PubMed - NCBI

CONTAMINATION OF HERBAL OR ‘SKUNK-TYPE’ CANNABIS WITH GLASS BEADS (full – forum repost – 2007) !!!!!!!!!!!!check this out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to be very careful and LOOK at what you are buying! Back in the 60s, folks would often taste a tiny bit of the cannabis to see if it was sweet from soda.

This is why we all need to work to get cannabis legal! Adulteration of cannabis is far more common when you only have the black market to deal with! Quality control comes with legalization! Adulterated cannabis showing up in dispensaries is rare enough to be news-worthy. Some got pulled from the shelves in Oregon earlier this year. Made the headlines and was on the local news.

You don't have to be out there "singin' songs and a-carrying signs" to be an activist. Just register to vote - and vote, comment in the news (politely), and above all, educate yourself! Then, when you find that you need to discuss the issue of medical use/legalization (and it will come up eventually), you can talk confidently on the subject!

Granny

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Good to see you back around GSC

11. wait it's 2017 why don't you have a phone with a camera bro?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I don't have a camera phone because I would never spend hundreds of pounds on a brainwashing super traceable device. I have since bought a 4k sony action camera for a fraction of the price of a smartphone which I'm happy with and my nokia, it does the job.

13. I'm sure someone in the UK is dunking their plants in Avid and Eagle 20 lol

14. Ahhhhhh just as i thought. This guy is super parra, this statement leads me to believe he is the same with his weed and thinks all his weed is sprayed. All bets are off :lmafoe:

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Growing weed is a hobby, I document my grows. I lost my phone on a train and realized how easy it was for me to get complacent with having incriminating evidence on my phone that had all my personal information on. I bought a cheap nokia and realized i didn't need a smart phone. It's as simple as that but you can try to build an inaccurate profile of me from a few words on a screen, without having met me, if that makes you feel smart...

16. Apologies, I can understand why you don't use one if you grow. Fair point. It is really frustrating to the vast majority when people over the internet are wrongly making out that most weed on the market in the UK is sprayed. It's not.

17. Just out of interest, since you're so security conscious... How do you reconcile that with posting your grows online?

18. I'm not an idiot and understand internet security measures that make it nearly impossible for me to be traced. Its not hard. If I was so "parra" why would I post some of my growing on the internet?

19. 1, I never called you an idiot.
    2, I didn't say you don't understand internet security
    3, I apologized for calling you parra
    4, I was asking you a genuine question

20. No worries bro. I have no idea how widespread or prevalent sprayed weed is, in the UK. That's why I made this thread. I've been told up north the weed is clean but down here in the south its just not. I've actually quit weed apart from my own stuff because its everywhere in Brighton. I wish it was the same as where you are, I've smoked weed every day for years and I've gone the past 3 weeks without it for the first time ever. I think its got something to do with the prices down here. They're so high, someones got to make their money from it and adding weight seems to do the trick round here.

• Like Like x 1