Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sprayed Weed UK Causing Lung Problems

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SamJ, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Hi Guys,

So I stopped smoking about 2 years ago as I started having lung problems when smoking weed. At that point I was smoking a lot but I think what effected my lungs was spraying the bud with crap, you can taste the difference but not really see the difference.
    I am thinking about starting up and would like to know a couple of things, firstly how do you tell if bud is sprayed when you are picking up, that first 30 second view, feel and smell? Secondly if I was to invest in a vape would it help my lungs/throat do we think? (I am not planning on smoking as much as I did back then but now and then it would be nice to get a little wavy.
    UK NEEDS TO LEGALISE, WE NEED TO SORT OUR SHIT OUT FOR THE SAKE OF QUALITY.
    Thanks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Hello

Welcome to Grasscity

All i can suggest you is try not to smoke too many joints. I also tried reducing smoking joints as they harm my lungs. I found myself jogging less when i smoke a lot of joints.

I fully agreed , Weed should be legalised all over Europe and rest of the world.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Hello mate, I have microscope pictures of sparyed weed that I have took myself if you want to see them. Also I have come accross sprayed weed so much, I don't think I've ever smoked clean weed. I am serous, the UK is black market, we need to legalise. They put anything from microscope glass beads in to spraying it with formaldehyde. I've came across all of them.