Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sprayed weed or Dehydrated? I had to call 911

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by traviekush, Dec 7, 2012.

1. #1 traviekush, Dec 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2012
    Ok so last night i had to call EMS to my house because,when i got off work i took a shower than loaded a bowl in my bong. Went in my garage to toke and as soon as i took my first rip i was like o shit im high as shit already off of that one hit so i finished the rest of the bowl.

Then when i came out of the garage i made me something to eat while it was in the microwave i felt bad my vision was getting like dark but bright at the same time. Then rushed to drink water, my head was throbbing, so i tried to go upstairs to my parents room so they could call 911. I think I was about to blackout and i fell down hurting my ankle. I was feeling like i was about to die.

Now when ems got to my house they took my vitals and my blood pressure they said everything was normal. They also said there where 99.9% sure i got a hold to some bad weed.
    But i didn't tell them i hadn't ate anything since the morning, or drink I got off work at (11pm At night).

But idk if the weed was sprayed or if i was dehydrated because i smoked some on my lunch break and i felt fine.

2. 999999 out of 1000000 times, the weed was perfectly fine.

Chances are you just got too high too fast and your brain went into a state of chaos.

The fact you hadnt eaten goes a long way in figuring out why this happened. Smoking anything on an empty stomach usually makes me sick. PLUS if you were dehydrated, that makes it twice as bad. Also, low tolerance would me you greened out (basically just waaay too high).

Anyways, youre not feeling anythng this morning?
    You should be just fine, shit like this has happened to me countless times through my years and I have seen quite a few friends endure far worse due to improper use of weed lol.

Next time, GRAVITY BONGZZZ

3. Yea bro thats what my dad said its funny because my dad is a old school stoner:hippie: only i know he tokes. He was like bring the weed to me and i told my sister where it was then he smelled it and was like this is some good weed. My sister was like well are you going to throw it away. He just looked at her ignoring her lmao

But this morning i feel alright a little tiny headache like tiny.

4. lol'd

relevant

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrZLc9lqQM0]Cop Eats Pot Brownies Calls 911 (Full) - YouTube[/ame]

5. Ok guys i just think i was dehydrated ive been smoking weed for 5 years but this just never happened to me.

6. Cannabis temporarily lowers your blood sugar levels. If you have no food or water in you then that is why it happened.

7. So is smoking weed good for diabetics?

8. Thanks man ! Ill be sure to drink water and eat throughout the day

9. ive done this and got all scared and nearly phoned 911

10. That's where you went wrong.

11. Haha i think so, i forgot bong rips get you more fucked up.plus i hadnt ate or drunk anything like the whole day.

12. It would appear so.

THC and Blood Sugar

13. Okay, why didn't you eat or drink all day? I hope you know that was a big mistake right there. Your body NEEDS fluids especially; at least some water. Secondly, if after a hit or two you felt really, really high, why would you go ahead and finish off the bowl? No disrespect man, but DAMN!

14. Pussayy. But seriously eat and drink water before you decide to get high as fuck if you haven't eaten all day.

15. That is an expensive freakout.

16. Paranoia is a bitch huh?

Atleast your all good bro lol

17. Is there anything weed doesnt help lol

18. Lmao i know thanks and i swear i wasn't paranoid i actually was dehydrated.

19. Wait so the paramedics actually said "you probably got bad weed" ? That's pretty funny haha