Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sprayed Weed - Essex UK - WTF

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thefence, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Note: This is most likely in the wrong place, however I was unsure as to where to post this. If it is, feel free to move it moderators! Cheers

Just came back from university to my lovely home county of Essex, to discover that the whole place is swarmed with sprayed cannabis!

Looking further into it, it seems there is mass amounts of Vietnamese farmers controlling the market at the moment (and killing each other in the process lol). Apparently much of the spray is used as a deterrent against sniffer dogs (the horrible stuff I have barely smells at all) as well as the usual weight increase.

Anyone else in the Essex area having the same problem? It seems to be all good in Lincoln, yet 3hours south and everything seems to be shit. There is good stuff around but half of the stuff I have acquired recently has been contaminated.. makes me feel sick :/

2. This doesn't add up..
    What is a sniffing dog?
    A drug dog?
    Then your spraying what there looking for all over the place?!?!?
    Why do farmers have anything to do with a room...
    This whole thread is WHAT?

3. man, in london the problems worse. weeds getting sprayed with everything, smoke homegrown :bongin:

I've even heard of crack laced or some shit, don't believe it personaly

4. Basically, reading around on the Internet, it seems that many importers and large grow operations are spraying the cannabis not only to increase weight and profit, but because the spray stops the cannabis from being so smelly.

Because the weed is less smelly, its harder for sniffer dogs (police drug dogs) to discover the cannabis. I think this is more so used when smuggling into the UK, as apparently almost all import cannabis to the UK is sprayed now.

Hope that helped.

vitcash: Yeah I can imagine London is simular considering we have simular drug routes as of our close location, especially with east london since we connect right onto newham and whatever.

5. This isn't really a major problem in London actually, it's pretty rare. Not once have I ever encountered someone selling laced with crack, the only time I've heard of it is when I saw someone add the crack to the spliff afterward, and even that is a rarity.

6. @Thefence.
    Thanks for clarifying man.
    I understand what he was taking about now.
    Yea, they spray an organic compound onto the crops (nasty stuff).
    I have WoW buddies in Nottingham, England.
    There were talking about some kind of spray operation as well.

7. If you're from Camden as your picture i'm not surprised. ive got good stuff there in the past in Camden market (off topic: cyberdog is mental high aha).

By spray i mostly mean like gritweed.. either with a silicon or sugar spray ...

8. Yeh I know a guy here who told me that he sprays the stuff he sells with cat piss and Lynx deoderant because the cat piss expands when it dries and the Lynx makes people get super high when they smoke it so they come back for more...It's fucked up.

9. Yeah I'm from Camden and I know everybody. It's not actually a big problem, the majority of the stuff in London is clean and has come from up North, yeah there is the occasional problem but on the whole it's alright and shouldn't be worried about.

10. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Why the fuck would someone smoke cat piss and deodorant????

11. #11 thefence, Dec 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2010
  12. Crazy stuff man.
    Crazy stuff........

13. i have no idea what op is on about. can someone explain?

14. Because they don't know any better...

15. They don't spray with crack in London. When I visited the weed was sprayed with sand or glass, making a really harsh shitty smoke.. It was so dealers make it weigh more. That's shitty street weed though in some places I found craaaaazy dank :p

16. Yes, I know, and I said this is a rarity.

17. What isn't there to understand?

There is dodgy harmful sprayed cannabis all over Essex. I'm curious as to wherever anyone else has similar experiences. That's literally it.

18. Ok dude I wasn't trying to prove you wrong, chill out.

19. Dude, you made this thread at precisly 4:20(At least thats what it says for me). Fucking sweet man.

20. Wow, thank God i'm away from that!