Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Spray

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Scoundrel, Nov 14, 2009.

1. Hey so um first off I just watched the movie "Misery" and what the fuck.

Second I usually don't use a spray after I smoke, but sometimes I don't like to smell like smoke... ladies don't really like the smell of smoke you know? So I was wondering what you people recommend to make me smell better after a joint...

Thanks!

2. just smoke it outside then take a walk. the fresh air should pretty much get rid of it then just use cologne

3. Always have incense handy. Ladies love incense. Do not use bathroom type sprays because those smell like shit. Go to Yankee Candle or Bath and Body Works and get a little thing of room spray (they are usually little silver spray canisters) and pick a scent you like. A spritz of that stuff does the trick.