Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Spray on Cannabis?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by akula, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Whats wrong? Looks good to me as long as it isnt synthetic thc which will probably do nothing

2. Nothing is wrong at all. :p

3. Sativex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From what I read it's essentially hash spray :p Like Marinol but with CBD!

"Sativex is distinct from all other pharmaceutically produced cannabinoids currently available because it is derived from botanical material, rather than a solely synthetic process. Sativex is a pharmaceutical product standardised in composition, formulation, and dose. Its principal active cannabinoid components are the cannabinoids: tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD). The product is formulated as an oromucosal spray which is administered by spraying into the mouth. Each spray of Sativex delivers a fixed dose of 2.7mg THC and 2.5mg CBD"

4. This is pretty awesome :) .

5. How much does it cost and where do I type my credit card number?