spotty leaves

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by phlanjo, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Hi, so I've got spotty leaves :( I've been spraying some organic stuff as treatment, not sure how effective it is as I don't know whats causing it.
    It's outdoor, in a pot, week 4/5 of flower. mainly on dying fan leaves.
    Help much appreciated...

Attached Files:

2. Thats a Calcium deficiency.

Freak
    :smoke:

3. [quote name='"Freakbro1"']Thats a Calcium deficiency.

Freak
    :smoke:[/quote]

Lol you think you know everything. Those are more than likely pest problems from spider mites. I'll say it again your a joke.

4. really hard to tell from your pic. can you get a clearer shot? what do the back of the effected leaves look like?

5. I can't get better pics I'm afraid... The undersides look fine...starts off with a greying patch approx 3 - 5mm diameter, then the outer edge goes brown. Definitely not spider mites,

6. Lol then listen to freak and dump a whole bunch of cal in it. Your growing outside where the bugs are.

7. thanks for the help - my next question is, whats a good source of cal? preferably organic, cheap... I work on an active farm if that helps!

8. Sorry, I don't use organics. So I couldn't lead you that way. I believe ppl use dolomite lime in organics but not to sure. I use synthetics like magical. You want to make sure that is your problem before you start dumping stuff on it. Honestly I really think you have pest issues .. Being outside and all. I can see little yellowing where you'd think it would want more food but spots look like bug bites to me. I'm not saying that's what it is.... just my opinion from your pic. You should look into super soil by subcool if you want to grow organics.

9. cheers redwing. My gut says you're right - I've had a lot of small flying things land (and stick?!) to the underside of my leaves, so maybe they're to blame. Either way, shes doing fine, looks like shes starting to shut down now anyway... I'll look into supersoil, thanks for the advice!

10. Cheers phlanjo .... Yup you gotta battle through a lot of elements outdoors. Spider mites don't fly but thrips will. Hope all goes well and take care.

11. I know for sure, if u keep it up, kid, I'll have u banned :).

Once again, I'll tell ya - jealousy/envy will get u nowhere...

Freak

12. so here's a leaf... really the least of my worries now! high humidity and temps are forcing me to go early me thinks

Attached Files:

13. [quote name='"Freakbro1"']
    I know for sure, if u keep it up, kid, I'll have u banned :).

Once again, I'll tell ya - jealousy/envy will get u nowhere...

Freak
    :smoke:[/quote]

U should rubber ban his ass lmao

If anybody knows bugs its the freak!
    Oh btw ur my hero freak! Lol

14. wtf is this, some kind of gay-exchange website? THIS ISN'T A HOOK-UP THREAD!

15. That is a classic sign of a Ca def.

Freak

16. LAUGHIN MY FUCKIN ASS OFF, DAWG !!!

Freak

17. [quote name='"phlanjo"']thanks for the help - my next question is, whats a good source of cal? preferably organic, cheap... I work on an active farm if that helps![/quote]

Dolomite lime premixed with soil before planting will help buffer ph, and will put cal mag in soil.
    Already planted... by some cal mag from hydro store. OR you can go to local store or pharmacy and get some epsom salt (like you soak your grandmas feet in lol) add 2 tsp per gallon. Around $4 for 5lbs.