Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Spotting a toker in a club

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WeaveAndWish, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Guys. Im in Florida and I'm at this club. It's right on the beach and it's under like a tent. I'm trying to get some bud but I need to know what would be good people to approach and what to say.

I see this black guy that has dreadlocks in a pony tail and he was smoking a cig and had drums sticks hitting things. Do you guys think he may be good?

2. only one way to find out

3. Ignorance is bliss, I guess.

I'd be a white guy, no dreadlocks, not smoking a cig, not holding drum sticks but have some awesome white widow bud.

4. #4 TrueNirvana, Jul 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    But that's too risky to walk up to a guy like that and ask.

5. Yeah I can understand where you're coming from. Try it then; just tell him you're trying to find your friend Mary Jane, and ask him if he's seen her.

6. Just ask him if he smokes, if yes ask if its bud. If it is, ask to buy. Done :)

7. I bet everyone where you were smoked bud.

8. lol trust me, south florida is filled with marijuana, thanks to a few buddies i cant talk about.

anyways, just go up and ask random people, i bet you if you ask 10 people, 4 will hook you up.

IM IN MIAMI TRICK!

9. worst thing they can say is NO.

10. worse they can say is 'I'm a cop'

11. Bring up Cheech and Chong casually in a conversation. The end.

Glad to help.:cool:

12. Well the worst that happens is they're a cop, but the chances of that are pretty low.

13. I ended up being invites by a hot girl to hang out with the group. We walked a ways and then we went to her place and got sone of that fake weed. We went and smoked it after getting my pipe from my place. He thinks I'm cute and wants to hang out more. I might get that son!

14. Trololol you said He