Spots

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Daddy8301, Apr 4, 2013.

1. I'm thinking that I might have a mg problem I'm using ph perfect jungle juice and a 1000 watt day temps 72 night time temps 64 humidity is about 45 to 60 ther two weeks old I have seen good growth but plants look BAD help!!!

Attached Files:

2. Mn deficit, no doubt, unless you're willing to give us more info. to is if I'm correct?

3. What do you need any info I can list I will

4. What do you need

5. Anything I can what do you need

6. We need all the info on your grow including:

What type of medium; soil or hydro?
    What brand and type of soil?
    Indoors or outdoors?
    What strain?
    How old are the plants?
    What type of lights and how many watts?
    How far from the lights?
    What is your watering frequency and source of water?
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK?
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro?
    What are the temps and humidity in the room?
    What size pots?
    Any bugs? Look real close.
    Any other pertinent info?

If any of these questions have already been answered please disregard as I cut and paste this for everyone.

If there is leaf discoloration please TAKE PICTURES WITH ALL GROW LIGHTS OFF, ESPECIALLY HPS & LED's. Taking pictures and taking them with lights off, allows us to see what the leaf discoloration looks like.

7. I'm indoor all hydro 5 gallon bubble buckets the medium is 6 inch rock wool. 1000 watt mh I have six inch stones in every bucket. The plants are two weeks old GDP. My ppm is 850 twenty seven gallons total for the system my pump is constantly circulating nutes I rarely top feed maybe once a week to promote roots to drop. At the moment my light is 30 inches of the plants and my ballast is set at 750 watts. The only additive besides my three part jungle juice is rapid rooter. My ph stays between 5.6 and 6.2

8. Friend... if your PH builds to 6.2 and were to stay there for long, you'd be locking out K very minutely, along with Fe, and Boron, but your issue is Mn, most definitely. What you need to do is make sure all the micro's are available to your plants, and try to stabilize your PH @ 5.6. Manganese is absorbed best in Hydro at ph levels of 5.0-5.6. Anything out of that range contributes to Mn deficit.

9. While I think about it, your barely taking out Ca too (if staying far to long @ 6.2), it's absorbs best starting @ 5.0 to 5.8

10. Should I fix the ph and do the cal mag thing or should they come back on thier own appreciate the help

11. I'd stabilize the ph and add nutes next application with most all micro's and go with the Cal/Mag. If you want a cheap fast fix, go to Walmart and get a bottle of MG African Violet 7/7/7... it has most all micro's and then some. May not want to go there if your organic, thing is, with me, I go both ways, I grow outdoors organically and indoors with nutes... I see no big difference IMO.

12. I'm headin to the local spot now thanks again

13. 22 tsp of cal mag plus and a day later they are looking so much better seen and inch vertical overnight new roots and dark green new shoots

14. I knew you could do it... keep us posted, please?