Spots on leaves

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mexicanna, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Can anyone identify what's happening on the leaves? I thought nothing of it until it started happening on the new set. Plants still growing fast seems healthy just don't now what it might be or if it's anything that really matters? [​IMG][​IMG]Grown under a 600w led at a height of about 24inches in organic soil. I've attached photo of what the soil contains. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Post pix in normal lighting...it will be easier to help u

3. This is one from yesterday out of the box

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[​IMG]

4. mild rust fungus or calcium deficiency

5. Should I give it another week and see what happens?

6. yea.

7. but i'm not expert, so take my advice with a grain of salt.

8. Haha sweet as thanks for the input anyway

9. Calcium deficiency normally isn't the case this early in life....the light may be to strong for it...I use CFL's for the first week or 2...sometimes the LED can hurt them even at 24" away....back the light off some and watch it for the next few days

10. Sweet thanks, done. Hopefully that's all it is

11. just wait if it continues then u have a problem

12. If anyone can reconfirm this but looks like your lacking PERLITE usually 70% perlite in soil for proper water drainage and keeps roots from drowning in water¿?

although that's a guess I'm a hydro guy

Violeta Dwc Mars 300 (Purp Grow)

13. #13 mexicanna, Mar 12, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
    Yea I didn't add any since the ingredients on the soil said it contained it. No where near 70% though. I plan to add some to the soil when i transplant into bigger pot

14. Good advise here....make sure ur getting proper drainage or else that will lead to all kinds of issues down the road