Spots on leaves, nute burn?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by GrowMassGrass, Nov 20, 2012.

1. #1 GrowMassGrass, Nov 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2012
    Im not quite sure what it is.... 2 days after transplant i fed with 20-12-12 nutes, about a quarter dose, this was yesterday. She is 21 days from sprout bagseed.

Attached Files:

2. Could it also be ph? I havent tested the soil runoff. And i actually never phd the nutrient solution, just the plain spring water came out at 6-6.5

3. Test the pH of the runoff.

Hold off on the nutrients for now

4. Ok, ill have to do that later.... Lights out right now. I tested the nute solution it was at about 7.5-8 brought it down to 6.

5. Agree. Shoot for 6.5 - 7 ph

Beginning 3rd grow(Apprentice) - BC Big Bud

6. Are you using RO water? If so have you dosed with CalMag yet?

7. Honestly idk what RO stands for. Im using spring water from walmart.

8. [quote name='"GrowMassGrass"']Honestly idk what RO stands for. Im using spring water from walmart.[/quote]

Reverse Osmosis

9. Thanks BYO...or Distilled water. I don't use spring...but if you use distilled make sure to cal mag a few times.

10. After flushin with.spring water now about 10 hours later tips are starting to burn and curl downwards, and i have rust spots... I really could only get one pic.

Attached Files:

11. Same issue plagued me forever. Bet you ph is low did you add lime to your soil before you transplanted?

12. In order to help you more accurately, let me ask you this questions

What's in the soil mix you are using ?

What temps do you have with the lights on ? I saw the number 90F very BIG in the last picture.

Do you have exhaust ?

How are you removing the heat produce from the lights, out of your grow area ?

Are you feeding until the whole pot is wet ? How often ?

After that information is posted, I'm pretty sure more accurate diagnosis could be made.

ZS

13. I cant give you all that info until i write down your questions. Im using my phone and cant see posts while creating one, and im way too high to remember all that lol.

On another note, more problems have came up. A few of the leaves are twisting, tacoing inward and the tips are curling in with alot more burning to the tips, it hasnt really had any new growtg since yesterday.

14. I do have a thread titled Finally. In the indoor growing section and it has close to all the info about my grow if you wouldnt mind looking there.

15. Post a link and I'll go