Spots on leaves need help!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Savagelenny, Aug 19, 2018.

1. I opened my tent this morning and all I saw was my leaves didn't look the same. The leaves have yellow white spots on them. I looked underneath for spider mites but I don't see any. If anyone has an idea please let me know cause google is not helping me currently. IMG_20180819_121525.jpg IMG_20180819_122744.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Sure looks like bugs..Spider mites are very TINY and you use a loupe to look for them..Maybe spray Neem oil as a preventative just in case? ..I use Captain Jack's Dead Bug Brew (has Neem in it) myself..

3. Im new to this but i had spider mites and thats what it looked like.. You can spray the plants with a dawn dish soap water mix take about a tbs of dish soap and put it in a spayer and spray the hole plant then put a fan on it so it doesn't mold..

"The more you know"

Sent from my LGMP450 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Definitely looks like some pest issues. Looks like you may have a little heat issue going on too. I use Captain Jack's too. I hate bugs. Always have. I don't even like good bugs. Bugs are like cats. The only good one is a dead one.

• Like Like x 1
  5. This is a bug's view of my garden..LOL
    Bug's view.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1