Spots ALL Over My G-13 Haze! Help!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Sliver, Nov 11, 2009.

1. #1 Sliver, Nov 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2009
    Ok, My G13 Haze has been in flowering now for about 3 weeks, and it has over the past 2 developed spots on the bottom and middle fan leaves of the plant. It's literally covered in these things. At the top of the plant i have a 200 Watt HPS and around the bottom and sides I have 6 42 watt CFL's for supplementary light.

What type of medium; soil or hydro? Soil

What brand and type of soil? Miracle Grow Moisture Control (Was in a hurry)

Indoors or outdoors? indoors

What strain? G13 Haze

How old are the plants? About 6 Weeks.

What type of lights and how many watts? 200 Watt HPS, 6 42 Watt CFL's

How far from the lights? A foot from the HPS, less than 6 inches from CFL's

What is your watering frequency and source of water? Every Couple days, Tap. Never been a prob here before.

What, how much and when was it fed? NPK? The Soil was the usual miracle grow NPK, I've used Foxfarm Big Bloom, and Tiger Bloom, along with Liquid Kool Bloom twice since in flowering (relatively small doses). Stopped when I noticed the spots.

What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro? Unsure. Can do a test if need be.

What are the temps and humidity in the room? 75 Degrees, 35% Humidity

What size pots? 3 Gallon

Any bugs? Look real close. A few Gnats, and on the undersides of some of the affected leaves i saw a couple little tiny beige colored worm looking things crawling around, and something that looked like an infinitesimaly small amount of white powder...could that small amount of crap be the cause?

Any other pertinent info? Rust colored spots started on the middle leaves, varying in shape, since, leaves have curled a bit, and drooped. Some leaves look REALLY green. Only on middle and bottom. Top is untouched. Started 2 weeks ago, since has become INFESTED with these spots. Light rust color on the inside and darker rust color around the edges of the spots.

I am not sure what this is. Overdose? Is this plant known to be sensitive to nutrients? Was fine until I put it into flowering. The plant is now about 3 1/2-4 feet tall. Need help before this gets worse. See, the problem is that I dont know if it's deficiency or overdose. Stuck between a rock. And of what? I just looked and it looks just like a calcium deficiency...or is it those few bugs I saw?

2. watch the white powder! sounds like powdery mildew. what a pain in the ass to get rid of. spary with a scent/dye free dish soap. the spots on mine never went away but the bud was fine.