Spot a hermie please

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Cweg, Jan 8, 2019.

1. im coming into my final 2 weeks of flowering and think my three plants have hermied due to stress

Big sad face

Can anyone spot the pollen sacs in the pictures?

Attached Files:

2. I cant see any pollen sacs mate but the pic is very blurry!
    If it is a hermie.. You could spray the plant (not buds) in water to contain any pollen.
    Do this a few times during flower and I will be very surprised if you have any seeds come harvest day, good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I don't see any signs of pollen sacs, but you've got a lot longer than 2 more weeks of flowering. The plant looks like it's been in flower for only 2 weeks - not 2 weeks left. Good luck to you. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. judging from the pic you have a female that is in early flower stage, you'll have to take a better pic of nodes and internodes before we could see nanners or pollen sacs, if you're in final 2 weeks of flower your plants have seen some stress at some point. I'd fix what ever issues that caused it and allow a few extra weeks for them to recoup and increase bud production. Don't chop on whatever week the breeder says, those times posted on the strain info are intended for optimal grow conditions with no problems from start to finish.
    Good luck with your grow!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Ya on schedule 2 weeks but I’d say there’s another 4 to go maybe but will harvest whenever they’re best ready.

That pic was from a solo cup plant. Same issue on big plants

Attached Files:

6. I still dont see any hermie issues, also still not the best pic lol, maybe some one else will chime in.

7. Can’t see any. But wat I think from first pic, most all the bud spots in it are lower n shoulda been removed

Edit. Just read it was a smaller solo cup plant

8. If u get nanners/ sacs will water do the same to both?

9. Yeah, it will contain the pollen (sometimes pollen can be sterile) but well worth doing. Had it a few times in the past 2 weeks into flower and got through flowering just fine! Although my plants had male and female parts, I didn't have one seed come harvest day.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. ive blown the picture up for a better look but picture was not very clear but i couldnt really see any pollen sacs ,,,mac,

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Ya I’m not sure if there’s pollen sacs or female calyx..

Here’s my blown up picture of what I’m trying to show you.

Attached Files:

12. the first picture is showing a Calyx so its female could see what second picture is at all mate ,,mac..

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. First pic is female, no hermie issue, search the forum for hermie pics this can help you identify your plants sex, you already know what a female looks like.