Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sports...?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by squidgo, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Yeah dude, my favorite sport, no doubt.

It is just fascinating how the pros whip the puck around so quick with such accuracy, and find the smallest corners of the net to place the puck perfectly.

Ahh such an amazing game...

2. Soccer is definitely my favorite sport to watch stoned. Especially European soccer because they actually have a good first touch and can flow. But there's nothing like a good Sounders FC game stoned, their second leg vs Real Salt Lake was epic (even though they blew it hard in the 1st leg and basically took themselves out of it)

3. I like to get stoned and watch a good Hockey game, usually during the playoffs.