.: Sports you like and play :.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by illcid, Aug 3, 2003.

?

What sport?

1. Football

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Baseball

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Soccer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Basketball

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Golf

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Skating

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Surfing

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Sking & Snowboarding

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Fishing & Hunting

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What sports do you like to watch or like to play every chnace you can?

2. I vote tonsil hockey too. That and muff diving! LMAO!!! And there are so many others!!!!

Oh wait...ok...football!!!

3. skiing is the shit

4. Used to do Thai Kickboxing and Tae Kwon Do for years and years from like age 7-15. Then I got into playing football. Volleyball is fun, I enjoy it on the beach instead of the indoor shit though. It\'s a lot more appealing playing volleyball with chicks wearing thongs instead of gym shorts and sweat pants...Can you believe that every few days when I was locked up in the correctional facility we got to play volleyball in the snow? lol imagine how much that hurt, especially when I got pissed and threw the volleyball over the fence, I got tackled by two fat rednecks and had my face shoved in the snow.

Now I love to play pool, none of that english snooker bullshit with the long tables, but a stylish game of pool, with big money bein gambled of course

5. ive played soccer all my life. love it. love to surf. love it..

Ive been dabbling in the more drink related sports recently, ie, horseshoes, bowling, frisbee

I love clay shooting..

and football is a must to watch

and yes, of course, muff diving..

all of the above, clothing optional.

6. i have a trampoline in my backyard, its been there for YEARSSS and i still use it all the time in the summer. stoned bouncing is great.

7. So many sports, so little time...

Aikido has been a passion for almost 10 yrs, I did some judo & kickboxing before that

golf, love to play, wish I was better...

snowboarding, a true love, especially high, love it steep & deep

surfing is another love, but East Coast conditions are usually pretty lame, better for boogey boarding, also great when high

weight lifting & running are my workouts of choice, but not as much of a passion as they used to be

mountain biking, another great one to do high, is a fav, but not much time to do it any more

horseshoes & frisbee are great beach games to play driking/stoned

skimboarding is cool too, but my son\'s much better

squash & tennis are great games, used to be fairly good, but no time for them lately

I coach other sports for my kids too

Sports are great, they\'re a metaphor for life. You can tell a lot about a person\'s character by the way they play.

:)

8. Bowling (when its too cold to be outside or I happen to have money), frisbee, footbag (hackysack to some), and cycling.

9. i dont play any sports but i luv skater guys and surfers r sexy too... but not the preppy kind...lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.