Sports Trivia Question (Live Beating of Reporter)

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Kurdt Cobain, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Now,first things first.I don't follow sports at all.I can't find any sport or league interesting enough to be engaged in.A good UFC card PPV once in a while is fun though.

Now I'm pretty sure this is a historic hilarious tv moment that I just can't seem to remember the exact people on the screen..

From what I remember,this coulda been ESPN,what matters is that this guy was supposibly a well known commentator/talking head on TV.Some people had the opinion he was one of those guys that talked shit about players to make hype,where he couldn't last one game on the field.

FYI: I believe the athlete that just flipped the table over and attacked the dude was either a Football,Baseball,or Hockey player..

The reporter calls the player by some nickname,he gets corrected but then continues to refer to him by it to push buttons.All I remember is this cocky dude thinking he's untouchable just get handled like a bitch.

And that is the story.I remember seeing it on TV,then online...Ive done do many fucking searches and it won't show up.Am I watching something fake? Is this all in my head?

All I know is that it made me laugh so hard and I miss being able to find it.

PLEASE HELP ME,IM JUST A MUSIC LOVIN,DRUG LOVIN,STAND UP COMEDY FAN

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uczUKTwgqeY&feature=related]Jim "Chris" Everett confronts Jim Rome - YouTube[/ame]

Google and Youtube finally worked for me after the 60th search.Well thanks anyways guys.I'm up all night and no one is online around this time anyway.

This could be a cool thread if people want to post similar moments and make this a collection and search of the best one...