Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sports drunk\baked

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Plotinus, Jan 19, 2005.

1. I play basketball not quite drunk, but with a signifigant buzz, and play normally or even better than normally. But I cannot play at all after smoking, just cannot move well. What are anyone else's experiences?

2. Alcohol gives me the energy and slight anaesthesia to do sport well... I've done a History essay for school whilst coming down from a high (still quite stoned) and got full marks on it...

3. I like to watch Packer games while stoned. One time I smoked a bowl and drank a 40 while walking to a game at Lambeau Field...it's a mile from my house. Also a huge fan and religious watcher of WWE and other pro-wrestling. I like to jog stoned also. Believe it or not it doesn't affect my lungs too much.

4. I used to always smoke up and play basketball with my friends. We'd goto this open gym at our school and play. But I always seemed to do worse as the high wore off and couldn't run as well or for as long. But it worked out. When your team got beat, you had to sit for a game or two. Just long enough to bounce out to the car and smoke another bowl. :D

5. i play 5x better when high, and im pretty good normal too
    i always ball up on sundays and wednesday, bball is dope.

6. I skateboard all the time baked, its pretty fun, skating isnt really a sport but thats the closest it gets for me cause i dont play other sports hahah

7. nah man.........my main sport is baseball........shits fuckin impossible when you blazed.......props to anyone who can.......i cant play any sports high or drunk.........

8. Dont you loose coordination when you are drunk? i dont play any sports when fucked up, too much to do.

9. hight + snowboardin = fun :smoke:

10. I've played baseball, basketball and football while high, didn't do so hot cause of my buzz, but that's half the fun! Fishing is my favorite thing to do while high, but I don't think that's much of a sport since I don't fly fish.

11. no way man, skating is just as much as a sport as basketball or football and all that stuff. i dont care what anyone says. prob harder than both of those too in some ways. but yeah anyways, i used to go to some of my wrestling matches high lol. i did good too, i was usually just to high to realize it if i was gettin tired. i went drunk once as well and i beat the hell outta the kid, i seemed alot more agressive and i didnt feel any pain what so ever. good times....

12. i play ice hockey and roller hockey high all the time. soo fun

13. Major fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to have 2 hours off before the last 2 hours of gym at school. Me'n a bud used to go to town, get some food and a sixpack. Then we wet back to school and drank the sixer behind some statues on the schoolyard (this is Germany, so if we'd got caught, they'd laugh and assume we had the rest of the day off. If you're over 15, you can drink). Ate some gum and went to gym. Mostly gymnastics which we were quite good at. When the teacher saw us chewing gum, he knew what was going on but he didn't care. He concentrated on teaching the others and we got to do what we wanted. Man good times...

14. Hit tha bong then go gladin...what a fucking rush

15. wow...that made me think of an idea.....it'd be great for a tv/sports type thing....

Drunk'n dunk'n!!!!! (every player gets fucked up like 8-20 shots) and begin to play!!!!! (basket ball.....or maybe football...either one will be hilarious) wouldn't that be the shit.......lol they would have to invent a new foul...."intentional throw up on number 23" haha i don't care if someone steals this concept i just want to see it on tv!!!!

(one word....fucking hilarious)

16. lol yeah, one word ;)

i went to one of my soccer games an hour after i smoked, but i dont remember it so i cant say how well i did :rolleyes:

17. Fishing is kickass man.. I have yet to fish while baked... Rep +

18. Everynight i smoke a bowl and run for about an hour.. I love it makes everything look phat as hell

19. yeah man running is the shit.
    good times

20. Yeah, instead of testing you to make sure you didn't use steroids, they could
    have mandatory testing to make sure you're fucked up. "You don't have any
    drugs in your system. Here, take this." It would be a whole new way of
    looking at sports.