Sports are Fake

Discussion in 'General' started by G29Jones, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Definitely

The things they do to get the kids into college (faking SAT scores, etc.), being pretty loose with their class obligations, and the kickbacks they get...then they leave after like two years

2. No Shit Dude I Think They Are Too:(.....
    When Im Hii Watching Something I Notice Alot Of Stuff...Like Bad Acting,Staged Events
    And Set-up Football Games

3. Steroids should be okay to use. Not to enhance the players but to rehab them after an injury.

4. Football may not look that bad on T.V, they look small and semi fast. Go watch a game in real life, a 325lb linebacker that can run a 4.3 is an amazing sight. Tell me that guy couldn't break your ribs if he landed on you....

5. IM thinking the same thing about college basketball too. Some games just look very scripted, but maybe i just think it because im high:smoke:

6. I jus realized now that sam bradford got "injured" he is out of the heisman race. Leaving tim tebow to win it again, giving tim tebow his 3rd heisman trophy making history. He is the perfect person to accomplish one of the greatest feats in college football history. You cant say anything bad about him, hes the perfect role model. I think sam bradfords injury this early in the season might have something to do with that.

Im not taking anything away from tim tebow, becuase he is a great college football quarterback:smoke:

7. I Still think most of the NFL games are slightly set,I mean thats where all the
    moneys at......

8. ive always thought that televised/professional sports were rigged in some way or another(paying a player ridicules amount to throw game, get injured ect/ refs calling game turning bad, or good calls, coaches, owner ect ecft ect. i think this by noticing IMO over time. i played football, baseball and wrestling all my life(still pretty new to MMA) and id have to say that once you get into the professional level, maybe sometimes collage if its big enough, thats when you see the very high stakes gambling bu people who don't care for the people or the sport. thats just my imput on televised/pro sports imho, still watch it and enjoy it all of it, i mean it is entertainment, right?

9. Call it a homer pick...

But Colt McCoy is gonna take that trophy when Texas crushes Florida in the bowl game :hello:

10. Nooopppeee It Should Be Zac Robinson or Sammy Bradford........:mad:
    Zac's Ass Can't Do it and Sam is acting like a girl right now.........
    .....Im Dissapointed In oklahoma right now

11. lol youve never mustve played football before.

injuries dont always come from big collisiond and shit either sometimes all it really takes to get injured is just a solid hit from a player. that shit is definitely not set up.

12. they should make a special league specifically for steroid use, like supercharged sports it would get crazy and stuff. I think that could make me start watching sports

13. I actually play college football d2. And i have seen injuries, real injuries, and the hits where poeple were injured looked 10 times worse than sam bradfords hit.

14. Dude... You can tear ligaments in your knee by cutting the wrong way... Or putting your weight on it just a little weird. Remember Rodney Pete - the old Eagles QB? He took a step backwards, to go throw the ball... And because that step was slightly off balance, he sustained a career ending injury. You could actually see his knee buckle and give out during the re-play. That shit's not fake, dude.

Fuck man... You can break your pelvis in 2, just by getting out of bed the wrong way. It doesn't always take a MASSIVE hit to cause an injury.

15. sounds like someone lost some $$ gambling.

just bet the other side of the fix man :D

16. ive seen some people get fucking rocked and stand right back up i guess it really all depends on the angles of the hits. I know most people have had a moment where there just like "how the fuck did I not just get hurt".

17. The OPs claims is just hysterical. I aint even gonna comment.

18. you just did

19. You do mean his second Heisman, right? He's only won one so far...

And as for your other accusations, the only place it would occur would be in pro sports, such as the examples provided earlier with NBA refs, Tim Donaghy, etc. Other than that, you're just really high and paranoid.

20. This is the single stupidest thing ive ever heard in my life, and thats all i really need to say to respond to it. Situations like this is what makes football great, and it happens on every level from the nfl down to second grader playing pee-wee ball