Sporting Events While High

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Austin1289, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Ok so I was wondering how many people have gone to sport events while high (preferably soccer) because I'll be going to a game tomorrow to watch, not play. Was it fun to go to or did it get boring after a while? Should I bring food in case I get the munchies? And I know to bring water because I always get cotton mouth extremely bad

2. Sorry about the double post not sure how that occurred :hello:

3. Not a big fan of soccer but I've gone to a Yankees game baked. Absolutely epic other than the 9 dollar beers. And we got a local hockey team in the ECHL (like two levels down from the NHL) ad me an my friends usually goto a few games a year high as shit. I love hockey so it's always a really cook experience.

If you love soccer/sports you'll have a blast man. Have fun. Let us know if you enjoy it.

4. I'm honestly not a huge fan of soccer but my friends are so I joined them today and smoked some bowls beforehand. It was pretty good although it was a low scoring game (1-0). The best part was watching all of the players flop hahaha, but I went to the Yanks new stadium a couple months ago maybe? I don't remember but it was amazing I wasn't blazed but the stadium is just beautiful, wish they would build a new Sox stadium (die hard Red Sox fan) even tho its historical and everything they need to seriously consider rebuilding it.

5. You say it like soccer isn't boring 100% of the time

6. Lol soccer is always low scoring. I have always said they should make field much smaller, the nets a touch smaller, and maybe even add walls to make bank passes off of. That last part is quite a stretch but hey haha.

As for being a Red Sox fan, go die. Lol just kiddin. I respect rival fans as long as they aren't douches. I think they just need to modernize Fenway a bit. You can't tear that down, it'd be almost blasphemous lol. The old Yankee Stadium had to go because it was falling apart. But yeah the new one is gorgeous even sober. Imagine it being baked lol

7. been to a yankees game and ended up smoking a blunt at the hard rock cafe's smoking section.  its was a different experience high but we spent more time at the game trying to find a spot to smoke.

8. lol you're supposed to smoke before the game bruh. smoking in a place with thousands of people walking around isnt the smartest idea....

9. FOOTBALL! GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAL!

Sorry, my raw Englishness is leaking out. Yanks can't handle the futbol.

10. I really wasn't focused on the game, got a free ticket from the school i was at.  It worked out fine though because by the 5th inning everybody was in the stadium and not by the hard rock cafe.

wasn't smart but definitely made for a fun time at ye olde baseball field. 

11. I've gone to all 3 of the Oklahoma sooner football games so far this. Each game i ate 1 pot brownie and holy fuck it is insane in that atmosphere. Im not even a huge sports fan but Oklahoma's stadium is so loud. The energy at the game is crazy as fuck, there is nothing like it.

12. nothing like being high as shit and hearing the roar of 30 thousand people when someone just scored.

13. Boomer sooner! 🅾🙌

14. Gooooaaaaaaaaal!

15. very fun! yeah bring some candy obv. all sporting events are amazing while high - one of my favorite high activities