Spores101.com

Discussion in 'General' started by BigOrange2, Nov 23, 2006.

1. Anybody ever used tyhem to buy shroom spores?

2. no but i have used sporeworks.com lilshopofspores.com (dont use) and ralphsters. sporeworks was the best. but hey, i pm'ed you. hit me back up

3. i didnt get a pm

4. Yes I have used spores 101 and have yet to be disapointed.

5. hey roksoc, what strains you got collected now? and whats you gonna use in your next grow? i just got a B+ print im waiting to make a syringe with, and still have my acadians going :D

6. I got PESA,GT,EQ,SA, I have an isolate of PE. my next grow is going to be a tad smaller than the grow I had posted as I am going to start getting more experience with agar and grains so lots of what i am going to be doing will be trial and error. but I am deffinetly going to have a few PE cakes. once I get to my "laboratory". and then I am going to throw them in a worm castings/verm and other stuff blend.

7. nice collection you've got there. you've definitely got your shit more straightened out than me. haha. i'm still trying to figure out how im gonna build my portable 100% sterile room for the knockups of grain and spawning and sh!t you know. i wanna see some pics of your lab when you get that all running. i'd give you some more rep, but i still gotta spread the love some more

8. I call it a lab but its really nothing special most of my supplies are kept in drawers until they are to be used. and my incubation chamber and my fruiting chambers are under my bed.

9. I would really like to have a room dedicated to this but not going to happen until next year when I have my own place.

10. haha. sounds very similar to me. the incubator is in the closet in a cardboard box with a heat bomb. the f.c. is at the end of the bend in a 30 gallon rubbermaid container with like a foot of perlite with two bubble wands in the bottom of the perlite, and an intake fan and exhaust hole in the top. those are patched with two layers of tyvek each. lol "your own place" is everyone's major block i believe. but then again, most myc heads are slightly older, well a lot older than most who attend these forums

11. Yea I wish I could just meet some people up from these forums and get a house and just grow crazy mushrooms and weed.

12. yeah that'd be down. except for a paranoid fuck like me then i'd be all "dont touch my shit, i wont touch yours" type thing you know. lol since i started growing them boomers, i would walk around with a dust mask on everywhere if i wouldnt look like a tweeker

13. yea I hear ya. I became a clean freak when i started growing.

14. Cool.. i ordered the PF Strain from Spores101.. spore print... i figured a spore print wouild be more stealth than a spore syringe in the mail

15. spores are legal and syringes get sent in the mail all the time. Good luck with the print. Do you already have syringes to use the print with? Make sure to make ur syringes in a very clean enviroment.