Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Spoony's?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stiffler1470, Jul 5, 2009.

1. So, im trying to find some actual good online headshops. I looked at chunky glass, but i was told that was a scam. But how is spoonys? Or their wholesale retail site? Is their shit legit, how's their shipping? Minimum purchase is 150, but you can get like 2 awesome bongs.

2. I bought a bubbler from there about 2 weeks ago from their retail site. I was nervous at first because a lot of online shops are kind of sketchy (including chunky glass) but they sent me confirmation right away and I had my bubbler within the same week. They were fast and had great customer service and I had no problems so I will definitely be buying from there again. As far as I can tell they are legit and quick.

3. I heard Chunky stepped there game up, but who knows. Have to wait till more people buy from them. Get something cheap to test it out.

4. Really disappointed with Spoony's.  Placed an emergency order (husband dropped our piece on concrete!), got the confirmation email, NEVER RECEIVED OUR PIPE.  

I have called and left messages three times, needing to request a refund; they won't even return my calls.

NOT LEGIT.  BE CAREFUL!!

If nothing else, they have terrible customer service.