Spoon recomendation? 25$

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by cmt9, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Ok, I have 25 dollars to spend on a spoon with shipping included, im not looking for something amazing but a good size and solid thick glass. I searched the forums but I couldnt find anything of help. My gas station doesnt carry pipes and the nearest headshops likes 3 hours away so im pretty much restricted to ordering online. Anyone want to recomend something good for this price that i can get online? post pics if possible. thanks

2. look for a cigarette shop or tobacco shop they all sell them. You're just going to get ripped off online for something so simple.

3. for real. just go to a shop. you'll find something i'm sure.

4. Would you be interested in used pieces? They'll be clean when you get them. I have pics and can ship too, let me know if interested

this will only work if you're in the U.S.

PM me if you're interested

5. I'm sure you have a tobacco store by you... Spoons are like 10-20 bucks

6. Etsy has some sick stuff. At a headshop you can only pick from what they have, online there is unlimited choices.

7. I would go on Etsy!
    They have a bunch of sick glass that can be pretty cheap depending on what you're looking for or design and theres a bunch of different types, pipes, chillums, bubblers, etc.
    Go check it out, it's all mostly handblown glass so it's pretty strong.