Spoon or Bubbler

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by MandingoRides, Dec 18, 2012.

1. So, I'm a 16 year old newbie that wants to buy my first piece. I've been just making shitty pipes out of water pipes and pen tubes and I want a nice pipe. Now I can't just walk into any old head shop and ask for a pipe. I have to order my shit online. I have only about 25 bucks on a prepaid credit card that I got for my birthday and I want to get a good piece. My main issue Is wether to buy a Spoon now, or save up for a decent Sherlock type Bubbler. I'm looking more to like taste my bud, and get a better high. Also if you guys have any websites that ship cheap to the Reno/Sparks area, and have a nice selection on these sorts of things. Mind you I'm only sixteen, so I can't really sign for any packages. If you guys can help me that'd be great. Thanks

2. You have to be 18 to post here. So enjoy it before you get banned lol

I'd go for a spoon for your first piece. It's easy to carry, hide, etc. With bubblers, there is more of a hassle. Gotta make sure you have water with you, have somewhere to dump the water, etc. It gets messier, so unless you can leave it out it may not be the best choice for you right now.

Most UPS people aren't gonna check your ID when you're getting a package so you should be fine. Try amazon, or the shop on here.

Good luck in the world young grasshopper. Also, learn to read

3. id go for a spoon or chillum they the best for tasting your bud also easiest to hide. you could try the shop on this site or maybe etsy

4. wait till your 18 or buy off of someone you know who is 18 just like everyone else man

5. Not smart.

6. Lol. Bubbler.